Thursday, July 4, 2024

4th-an hour to shower-no cooling centers 24 hour fitness-best workout ever-noon 91 degrees

and I'm free to be me.  finally.  like the rest of my life i'm making my own cooling center, creating my life.  I don't have to fight the critics for my right to live.  here or 2 other gyms.  or Target.  any here I want.  I used to like getting a car picnic and eating at the beach or bay lands.  I've spent my life wanting peace.  Acceptance.

i like having free time to just be.  i feel so relaxed.  i notice so many young people trying so hard to belong, fit in.  so many flabby young people working out and looking unhealthy.  hey, I'm old.  the biggest problem working out is people do the easiest most comfortable exercises becoming over and under developed.  I do stretches that hurt to stay flexible.

this is the absolute first time i'm enjoying my free time.  I'm happy to be me.  I can have lunch at home.  i picked up salmon and a bag of chips for nob hill.  cold salmon and cream potatoes perfect lunch on a broiling day.  I parked under the apts.  meme went home.  I bought sale dried fruit for my oatmeal cookie experiment.  I said hi to Mashalla and Mahkmoud.  

No comments:

Post a Comment