Saturday, July 6, 2024

paid Citibank Sara lucky's freebie clear turmeric tea

just standing still I'm sweating.  I showered and feel better.  I washed the lunch containers.  I love taking my time.  mom's tape in my head is quieter.  I worry about taking care of business.

I puzzled a little and decided on Star one.  deposited and then I  remembered to ask about the income tax withholding letter.  huge line 10 am started.  they open at 9.  I got a phone number to call.  

yippee!!  i'm getting it done.  I always worry.  intrinsic in Asperger's.  when I was 7-8 I learned about trichinosis and because my arthritis pained me I was sure I had it.  I was always stiff but family'd rather ridicule me for being clumsy than take care of me.  my hips are so unstable I keep losing my balance.  I'm moving very slowly.  I didn't know then I had dad's mom's psoriatic arthritis.  so he had it too.  maybe why he became a hypochondriac.  he never felt well.

3 pm snack time.  93 degrees.  4 pm 97 on to sunny air.

No comments:

Post a Comment