Friday, June 14, 2024

I am content

I picked up freebie lucky's candy.  I remembered to moisturize after my shower.  Inge shared her new cheese coffee cake with me.  a new senior snack bar flavor.  

new behaviors for my new life.

I remembered to bring donut holes to share.  I decided to give Sydney the plumber's chain for his flash drive.  he likes it.  

Sprouts after lunch for CBD.  and pick up book at mission.

i survived another 6/12.  Vera's Will insists on asking stupid questions.  maybe dementia.  frustration gave her cancer.  hmm.  

father's day lunch w/Fred and Mike.  hot dog yum, chili weird, coleslaw ok.  I always have Costco.  

i'm binge watching 'Trolls Band Together'.  "you gotta work hard to make it look easy" is the story of my life.  people are always envious not willing to do the work themselves wanting it to rub off on them then getting upset when they remain the same.  i'm learning how families are supposed to behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment