Tuesday, June 4, 2024

synchronicity

I'm going with the flow.  in the tub I was thinking of Brian and he showed up.  I did my 2 hours and puzzled.  lunch was bland ground turkey bones and all and overcooked pasta.  Fred had ketchup improved it.  Mikey likes it.  tiny salad watery zucchini bean side, piece of bread and 'butter'.  I asked Nahyoung, Toki cancelled.  Trudy said broken water heater.  she probably called I don't know where my phone is.  I got last leftover.

I went to main under parking closed I returned movies, checked st j.  headed to sunny library detoured and walked Savers senior day.  I asked next door at smart and Final about CBD out of stock.  I detoured again to Star One and completed my banking, checked ATM card.  

sunny library 10 degrees cooler.  I have leftover dinner or I can feed the crows.  4 pm 79-89 degrees.  I checked you tube game show channel has 'people puzzler' and 'people place or thing'  I can watch w/o commercials.  

No comments:

Post a Comment