Sunday, June 2, 2024

nob $6.18

nob an hour to shop and recreate Thursday post.  disappeared.  I drove car taking care of my back.  clearance 2 $1.99 7 oz grated Parmesan cheese for noodles and 750 ml almond syrup $2.20 for flavored water.  SCORE!!  I resented driving.  I suffered living like a slave doing things the hard way, the family way.  

lovely cool today.  I ate egg bites b'fast, turkey meatloaf with roasted beans, sweet potato lunch.  I worked on sewing skirt dress and i'm going through the bags from the car.  I rewarded myself with yogurt and cake.  I watched 2 disc 'all about eve' 1950 Bette Davis movie.  how did I not know Aileen when there are so many examples of psychos.  'gaslight' too.

5 pm 'love boat'.  'make room for daddy' marathon Danny Thomas.  the Danny Thomas Show.  

No comments:

Post a Comment