Friday, June 7, 2024

I like getting to seniors 7 am

sprouts 2 Boar's Head roasted chicken breast sandwiches 99 cents each after sale discounts, 2 dark chocolate hazelnut spread $4.50 ea and lucky's 'free' drink took me 20 minutes walking all over the store to find.  good workout.

seeing 'normal' on font size offends me.  reminds me of 'mother' the way John Cleese says it in 'Igor'.  she was always saying I wasn't normal while projecting her weirdness on me.  

my body is healing.  I can feel the bottom of my feet.  my hips are complaining about not sitting 2 hours for bingo.  my right hip feels broken.  Watching 'homeboy' movie a girl kick starting her motorcycle I could feel it in my hip.  OUCH!!

I finally found my misplaced Panera gift card in my car console.  I've been looking for 2 days.  I thought it was caput.

No comments:

Post a Comment