Saturday, June 22, 2024

Saratoga lucky's

I picked up my free drink and after walking store, 2 for 1 coconut water.  

seniors i showered then sprouts sandwich turkey sour dough $3.49, 99 cent oatmeal cranberry walnut cookies, half cherry pie, cheese sausage tray.  i'm a party.  

lunch at main, returned and renewed 2 books and chrome+ puzzled.  I found black backpack left on chair.  I reported to aide.  I don't want the responsibility.  

bad air makes me sleepy with a lack of oxygen and pollution.  I feel terrific in air conditioning.  I wonder if Walter is air conditioning.  I want a cookie.

4 pm main closed 75 degrees checked Cup movie hooray!!  79 degrees I returned and renewed Tina Turner.  I'm reading through fake book for ukulele.  Lennon McCartney the most songs written.  5:30 half the crowd left and I was getting hungry.  I wanted chef Boyardee.  I stopped at big lots.  what a mess.  I looked all over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment