Saturday, May 11, 2024

me me me

funny I didn't learn it before.  Tom is common and prefers it.  I've been upset wanting to do the right thing.  I prefer feeling good.  I was satisfied.  he's upsetting me.  I have to be more like him, selfish looking out for me and my feelings.  he doesn't care anything about me.  look at our history.  he never has.  

most people don't care about doing the right thing.  I must or suffer.  

seniors I swam in the warm pool tub too crowded.  I puzzled and went to st j.  i'm still on the list although I missed 2 months.  eggs 2 at a time.  something i've never seen before.  what I love about st. j pantry.  and odd little tomatoes and strawberries.  and single choc cake.  happy holiday to me me me.

green acres 1 pm catchy tv 5/11/66 S1/E29.  'horse? what horse?'  i'm still debating what I want to do.  I get a do over.  

i decided to go to cup library pick up and drop off.  going at 3 was perfect.  AAPI celebration all the asian families took most parking.  didn't stay went to monta vista high school parking across from DT  stayed an hour left with Jamie and Tom Grable, said hello to Letitia and Joe Rodriguez, incensed Lily because i missed Della's funeral when Tom refused to help me get a ride to there.  typical like Mitzi he's so family.  home exhausted i went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment