Friday, May 24, 2024

Friday freebie- not me today- i'm ok no internet

9 too early, now lots of parking.  I tried loading coupon couldn't do it asked for help it isn't me.  it's the machine.  hurray!  

tiny fish lunch me and Fred, Toki said she had errands to complete may not make lunch.  I gave her low acid tomatoes (I finally remembered) to Fred and Jane.  I didn't want to take any home.  i've been eating a few a day for a couple weeks.  she went to Sprouts yesterday and scored tons of 99 cent bargains she was so happy.  my job well done.

clearance prune lucky's microwave pop tarts 12/$2.13, mint choc almond bar $1.63, free gatorlyte lime cucumber.  lots of register coupons.  score.

1 pm watching AWE+ luxury travel.  no fuss no muss travel.  my way to live.  I nuked a cob delicious.  I was so hungry.

I considered returning to sunny but I prefer my game shows.  tomorrow is better for me I can puzzle.  resting very welcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment