Tuesday, October 8, 2024

i like watching the sun come up. no CBD

remembering who i used to be.  my world was so limited.  i wanted a good family.  that's all i wanted.  to make up for my cruel heartless upbringing.  i hadn't a childhood as much as indentured servitude.  i was tortured and lectured on a cruel world that only existed for me within the family home.  i learned to trust and gravitate to those who would use, cheat and betray me to perpetuate the family legacy.  the world is actually 65% great.  it's the 35% bastards I've studied to protect myself.  so I've learned to recognize and deflate the air bags not adding to their hot air tirades.  i prefer to watch them float away.

Walter is making noises wanting to hold on to his past.  time to let him float away.  he prefers Marie, worriedly asking me if I'd seen her.  i almost lost purple butterfly hair clip distracted by Walter.  i missed it at bingo, retrieved it after class.  he doesn't come to seniors he won't see her.  not my problem.  Bingo is great!  the win is the exercise and more energy.  my neck feels so much better.  

i much prefer a bright happy today.  someone left an entire meal at lunch.  SCORE.  i insisted Toki take the banana.  

library 85-90℉.  i went to smiley face icon insert special characters typed degree, chose Fahrenheit.  scary.  i tried to return/check out chrome Grandma insisted on renew.  maybe I'll ask Cody.  i had to return Egoscue books for 24 hours.  i requested holds.  no one else has been so whatever she is.  they always check in/out.  she's been here as long as me, still working the desk.  she went through punk, glam, Goth.  interesting evolution.

i considered banking today.  mail preview i may receive $25 check from Lucky's monopoly.  eh, may be denied.  i don't much care about outcomes at this age.  i feel calm and comfortable.  worth a fortune to me.  check arrived, bank tomorrow maybe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment