Saturday, August 1, 2026

LX Gym 24-new central hot spot-Sami and 2 nieces-mailed LIFE Mariposa ctr-Miracle "IGOR"

 so lovely at gym.  I parked in shade.  

done early I decided to drive around Randy's Donuts.  long lines at Stan's too.  

and St Justin makes me wonder if Sunshine has been advertising.  

central bookstore bought 10 kid movies/$3 and 25 cent dream catcher.  Muslim volunteer wanted to charge me more.   I ate my lunch, met 2 Sami's nieces, read Wodehouse online.  4 pm decided to go to county hold expiring and Marla Gibbs overdue.  I used to stress and I'm OK.  I decided I wanted Burger King first.  Cup L parked in weekend permit space.  got 2 remembrance peace cranes for Cody bookmobile.  

I decided to check Grocery Outlet.  Savers walking exercise and first found like new copy "IGOR" silver half off $1.49.  salad spinner for pool clothes, Capris, jewelry stand all 20% off rewards.

Grocery Outlet clearance salad $1.49, 2 cheese chips, tomatoes, blue cheese goat crumbles.

lovely.  home 8 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment