Saturday, August 8, 2026

making my Heaven-Valley Village Aug & Apr.-releasing stuff

it's so simple people don't believe it.  life is what you believe.  consistent and persistent.  bought my beets CVS.  I caught Paul's fear.  

Sunshine showed up today St Justin.  after taking Ruben's extra she came over to me bragging about the big senior rummage sale at the center.  I asked where.  Winchester.  Valley Village.  I went no books or movies.  today city wide rummage.  

drove the back way via Dolores st I remembered from May 2025.

came to central HEAVEN!!  I turned in my Summer reading for 1 personal size Mtn Mike pizza, book bag and book coupon.  SCORE!!

I couldn't find a county CD case for late car recording.  I looked in the car, garage, and trunk.  I saw Sammi in the underground garage and gave him some avocado he gave me T Joe's PBJ crepe.  as a prayer partner I ate the crepe for energy and found the case in the house w/movies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment