Saturday, August 29, 2026

located my checks and cash-PGE due 8/17 oh oh

preparing for next month.  listening to Louise relaxes and automatically aligns me with my best life.  I'm slowly and surely finding the life I want.  

onion avocado 2 egg omelet b'fast.  I feel OK.

8 am didn't know what I wanted to do I got into the car and drove to 24.  I didn't know if I wanted to swim so I took a suit.  Yes, I soaked, stretched, cooled down 'til 9 back to the best shower stall.  

St Justin 9:43 someone left some individually wrapped Taiwanese Chung Hsiang Foods Ind.Co.Ltd. sesame milk crackers delicious.  online maybe at 99 Ranch on Wolfe, Cupertino.  box of fresh veg I found celery, potatoes and a plastic bag of ginger.  man in line officiously says he'll check to see if it's still good like I'm incapable of determining, I decline his "help".  old me would have placatingly handed it over to see it disappear.  Sandy seemed glad to see me.  Robert on the QT thrift store is reopening.  

I wrote Life check, assembled Citibank 100, Bartolo 70.  glad I went to the bank of Safeway.  

I completed 210 piece 9 X 11 Dowdle personal puzzle in an hour.   

No comments:

Post a Comment