still haven't heard back from Dannielle.
I'm carrying on. I'm feeling the nightmare qualities of 1998 when I was alone fighting the sisters, taking dad back and forth to the doctors and emergency, working to pay my bills, barely surviving mom's criticism and neglect. ALONE.
I didn't know it was still with me.
now I have sympathetic friends and a legal team. I'm breathing through the PTSD. it's so hard reliving the feelings. I let go and let God even though I want to run. so I'm biking in the gym.
I'm reading the original Gentlemen Prefer Blondes by Anita Loos 1825 on Gutenberg.org. when my heart gets too heavy I have respite. emotional vacation. run away.
I finished a 300 piece puzzle after lunch w/Fred, Toki, Walter. he got me extra goulash w/egg noodles.
I love wandering aimlessly doing what I want after a lifetime of work I had to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment