Saturday, June 27, 2026

cell by cell

I'm changing my life.  it's so difficult.  and painful.  eh, LIFE.  

I mixed beans rice w/chipotle chicken packet too hot.  added corn.  

listening to Louise is my anchor.  I picked up St Justin lunch at 10 am.  9:30 I decided not to think, just do.  I let my body lead the way.  I dressed and Sunshine was regaling everyone of Chris fighting with either Sandy or Charity.  then she followed Ruben to his truck begging like a giant T Rex baby bird for his lunch.  Bonnie cutting in line pretending to talk to me and apologizing behind me but not going back in line.  

I love the library.  so calm and comfortable unlike my childhood.  all the comforts w/out the criticism or insanity.  

I'm so blessed.  ate the rest of my spicy spicy spicy beans w/sweet pickles to cut the heat while reading PG Wodehouse on Gutenberg.org.   

HEAVEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment