Wednesday, September 16, 2026

I'm eating my b'fast--PAID PGE

I wasn't hungry from allergies.  I picked up fruit and went to seniors.  I ate when I got hungry.  I took my EVOO so I could brush my teeth.  feeling wonderfully relaxed.  coca cola tea.    

I finished Gohan's puzzle then soaked and stretched.  their office door was closed all day.  gearing up for art wine festival.  

I love my lunch family.  I suggested Fred have Walter give out b'day treats Walter didn't want to feed the "seagulls".  eh, I'll do it.  

sat in my car looking for a Fred b'day card.  I found a giraffe.  sorting through all my papers.  

I decided to pay PGE at Walmart.  first I went to Lucky's to get an ad for Toki.  I bought 4 clearance boxes of chocolate Hostess cupcakes for $1 ea.  2 drinks $1 ea.  peanut chocolate spread $3.  

I walked Walmart and bought a clearance Cobb salad for $2.08.  third off.  

back to seniors I considered swim again not today.  home I remembered to look and found a frog "Hoppy Birthday" card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment