Friday, September 18, 2026

Nat'l cheeseburger day-LOVELY Overcast cool-Fred's B'day

a bright spot in a crazy world of fires and floods only getting worse.  no one else seems concerned.  

7:19 seniors eating sesame teriyaki mushy lunch noodles w/added chicken.  only 5 protein.  tuna salad, Vienna sausages 15.  

I puzzled and showered.  Gail and Gohan setting up Art and Wine in the park.  

I combed my hair for Fred's b'day.  I gave him the giraffe card +$5.  Melvin a big tin of assorted tea, Toki savory snacks, little Gloria bag of walnuts she gave to Walter.  Fred brought 2 boxes of Grandma's PB, chocolate chip, brownies.  maybe 40-50.  he had fun handing them out.  

had a contentious conversation w/Walter.  he won't understand Fred and Toki's politeness doesn't mean they want to listen to him drone on and on repeating his past.  they left in a hurry.  I keep reminding him we won't be around forever.  he needs to learn to make new friends.  he's afraid he can't change.  he only needs to change his behaviors.  

I picked up Atomic Habits at Cup and decided on super Safeway at Lawrence.  2/$5.98 clearance seafood salads I thought were salmon cesar.  low blood sugar tiny lunch.  delicious sugar strawberry flavored cake $2.99.  then on to central library to rest and eat.  Sammie happy his wife back from China.  

No comments:

Post a Comment