Wednesday, September 2, 2026

seniors

I'm having nightmares of child abuse waking me.  I'm trying to see it through love.  

the angry child wants to wipe everything away.  get rid of everything.  everybody dad, mom, aiko.  mit came after.  throw away the bad memories.  

Walter took off early so I could sit and wait for extra lunch.  Fred and Toki left earlier.  

annoying man ex came w/his lunch so I finished the puzzle and left.  he gave me permission to choose the next puzzle and commented I was almost complete.  I couldn't find my blue bag.  I walked downstairs and upstairs he was sitting on it.  such a jerk.  last week he made an issue of moving my keys on the chair arm and today he sat on my bag.  I went downstairs and charged my devices listening to Louise.  

I was home 3 pm.  had strawberry quick, cooked an egg and added pickles to leftover bibimbap.    

No comments:

Post a Comment