to get over the trauma and drama. it's been 27. dad's last month my sisters tortured mom, dad and I. they suddenly took an interest in goading us. mom going to Tahoe leaving me with dad then the chiropractor appointments leaving him tortured in pain mom and I had to experience helplessly for a week. finally killed him in Kaiser.
then their broken promises to mom to take care of her. she died of a broken heart not heart failure. no wonder I still sad. they tried to evict me for 8 years. harassing me 'til I retained an attorney. complaining I was costing them money.
listening to 432 Hz Alpha waves. quite nice. you tube just wanders. and I wonder. it's working.
3 pm Melvin brought me 2 bags of low salt Safeway chips. MIRACLE. I shared my dad's last month alive.
I'm no longer alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment