Sunday, July 26, 2026

scolded @ 24 hr-another WGJW-Minivia remembered me from 5/26/26

the Asian woman who scolded me last week when I moved her abandoned things from handicapped shower tried to use the  hook this week.  she was watching to see what I'd do.  I was about to set her bag on the floor.  she was in the stall across watching.  she started in again.  she must be an only child wah, wah, wah.  AN OPPORTUNITY TO SPEAK FOR MYSELF.  

I wanted to be sure I used the tub, pool, and showers before 9 am two day closure.  

Minivia let me into 24 hour after my membership was cancelled 5/26/26.  2 calls to onepass.scan to fix. she was gracious and allowed me to use the facilities that day.  

I went to Burger King for lunch and bought a breakfast special 2/$9 double ham biscuit and double bacon croissant.  I preferred the biscuit and bacon.  

dinner box of beans rice chicken made palatable by honey goat cheese and 3 avocados.  honey is not a good flavor.  I prefer plain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment