Wednesday, July 29, 2026

I'm feeling sad I can change to glad-34/37-69/65-Carlos

living is so much better than merely surviving.  I spent most of my life numbing out from terror.

reading Gisele is bringing up my pain.  

someone stole my new wet 2 piece bathing suit.  I didn't love it.  took my wet underwear and socks too.  not in lost and found, l checked lockers, garbage, nowhere.  today Not my sisters!!  I hung it over a bathroom stall to drip.  I have plenty more.  

Carlos at 1 pm Eder Torres uncle not 'til 2 pm.  nice visit.  internet auto connect.  lovely back to seniors.  Carlos has another customer same collision scenario major damage.  Pedro de la Luz is fixing.  

Saturday and last night I passed 2 intersections Kiely Homestead and Los Padres ECR accidents 4 police cars blocking big black SUVs collisions.

something is happening.  I considered afternoon pool didn't feel it biked 30.  

wheel-book a flight

No comments:

Post a Comment