Tuesday, July 7, 2026

Movie Soul on Fire

 true story of John O'Leary.  I gave it 5 stars.

Paul came after lunch I gave him his bag he gave me 2.5 oz salt vinegar chips.  he wanted to buy me Burger King but I'm full of lunch.  

white woman came to compete on puzzle.  after half an hour she puts out a piece saying "it goes over there".  I let it stay there.  I couldn't believe the nerve.  neither her mother or maid.  I should have asked how much she'd pay me.  

I went to Mission library dropped off picked up movies and Walter Cariel was there.  on to college Safeway nothing I wanted.  I considered central library went to Safeway bought corn dog $2.59 and chocolate parfait $3.49.  I'm worth it.  on to Savers I found copper 90th tiara + party goods $5.60 and folding roller $3.50.  I walked Grocery Outlet, man tried to pick me up, I've still got it.  bought doz ex large eggs Walter Cariel was there.  he was going to Savers but they were closing.  he asked what I bought and he recently donated Leta's 90th tiara.  

No comments:

Post a Comment