Saturday, January 21, 2012

Oh Happy Day!!!-Self-Punishment BGone

This blog is a great way to file my thoughts and not have them cluttering up the house.

Hanging out at the library.  They called w/hold so I thought I'd check the ads. 

Forgot my internet list of look-ups.  I'm doing what I want and I don't need to punish myself!!  Yelled at a cow in the locker room yesterday.  She could see I had my things on one bench, packing my case and she asks if I can move over.  To where, the floor??  So I flashed thought and decided to let the bitch have my bench.  I moved all my things to the next bench and told her that's why God loves me.  I asked if she was german or dutch with her thick accent.  She denied.  Then where did her sense of entitlement come from I asked.  She was suddenly quiet.  So I finished dressing, packing and left.  Puzzled for awhile and laughed to myself.  THEY have such a hard time finding anything to add. 

Then I noticed my necklace was missing.  I went back to the gym and it was on the front desk.  Hurray!!!

No more self-punishment habit.  Sacrificing things i love.  Also, I couldn't find my monocle.  Then mysteriously it shows up in the bedroom as I'm fixing the bed for sleep.  And the Butterfly belt buckle disappeared from my purse and after emptying it out and searching twice it reappeared the next day.  I've felt like smoking, of course.  And every so often I do.  When it's available.  My life is SO freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment