Thursday, July 20, 2023

anxiety is back-13 year marriage-parent care

while soaking away my cares it occurred to me.  

walter talked at me for hours yesterday while i puzzled after lunch.  i thank god i was relaxed.  he went on and on running his tapes.  i calmly explained over and over chickens are not as interesting as he imagines.  he needs to build his own flock.  feed store chicken people.  he keeps trying to connect to feel less alone.  he's using the chickens substituting conversation for connection.  if i can save him 10-15 years of research i'll be thrilled.  i'll have fulfilled my purpose.  improving myself and sharing happiness with one other person improves the world.  he's distracting himself which isn't healing just wasting time he could be enjoying.  i feel his pain.  helping him helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment