Tuesday, July 14, 2020

scott laundry.

i'm feeling tired and sleepy.  it's a miracle; i'm a miracle.  i don't know how i've managed the past 20 years.   i think i forced myself yard work, repairs hoping i'd just drop dead.  well i'm still here.

now i'm wondering what i want to do next.  i found the mirror i misplaced.  i put it behind the kitchen tv against the wall.  i'm doing better.

i worry about things when i'm cared for.  pulling out the laundry from the car i used the remote that was dead.  i could feel the battery was dead no energy.  so i ate tiny lunch, hung the wet clothes, looked in my battery drawer and voila, fixed.  like the right brake light spare i had in the trunk from the old car.  and this morning one of my many clocks needed a regular one.  god is good to me.  always.

momma confided in me the bookstore was stealing from her.  people always confide in me.  confess to me.   i never know what to say or do.  i usually do nothing.

did scott laundry morning and showered, washed della molded flops 8 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment