Wednesday, February 16, 2022

i was so disappointed

dr. chung sent me for more x rays why not do the entire spine.  what a waste of my time.  he doesn't believe me.  maybe not my doctor.  he had the nerve to complain about his knee during my appointment while my entire body is wracked with pain.  maybe i do need to change doctors.  

i went to sunny vale remembering auto parts store but they moved to mountain view.  on to library i ate lunch listening to healing in the shade behind library since olive st still blocked off.  i gamed 'til 2:30 'love boat' a repeat i lay in bed watching 'vicar' 'til 4:30 pampering myself.  i shredded some lettuce to go with meatloaf.  i'm buying safe way fry day to compare.  panda next week.  moon day presidents day everything closed lunch covered.  i may go gym 2.  

No comments:

Post a Comment