Sunday, July 31, 2022

dreams

i live in dream country=heaven.  where we go when we sleep.  

i over stretched yesterday spent very uncomfortable recovery.  that never happens in heaven.  i'm sitting feet up watching 'that girl'.  

i don't understand how Eric could disrespect me.  our entire relationship my fictitious denial.  my 'little brother' sentenced himself.  my parents the same.  makes me feel sad.  they taught me to be the best to reap the best.  what you put out you get back.  they always called me lucky refusing to acknowledge the correlation.  simple physics.

i went to sunnyvale library 1 pm open to return and borrow.  detour around driveway sidewalk torn up.  stopped gym beautiful cool day.  feeling good dollar tree frozen dinner 2 burritos.  high protein for healing. 

5 pm watching old cartoons.  1940's.  still makes me laugh so silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment