Wednesday, October 11, 2023

bingo puzzle

1 pm done.  dino likes seeing them.  

driving is absolutely the worst thing for backs.  exercising my left leg is finally freeing up my energy.  it's been 25 long hard years.  taking care of my parents broke my back and nearly killed me.  if it wasn't for my back i would have walked away from everything.  i would have run as fast as possible.  this is as fast as i can go.  my horrible sisters could have had it all but for their apathy and stupidity.  of course i would have remained content with my denial of my hellish existence.  

doctors really know nothing on how backs work.  they only know what hospitals tell them.  unless they live through it they don't know.  

toki got lots of oranges.  today's chimichurri chicken and beans not good.  i added chicken to flavorful soup.  i threw away diana's left overs.  not good.  no one else wanted them either.  toki took cole slaw.   

No comments:

Post a Comment