Sunday, June 30, 2019

PERCEPTION

EITHER END OR BEGINNING OF MONTH ANXIETY.  I WONDER IF IT'S MOM?  I THINK DAD LEFT EVERYTHING ON MOM.  NO WONDER SHE DIDN'T LIKE BEING A MOM.  SHE HAD A SON A YEAR OLDER THAN HERSELF.  ONE OF THE MANY REASONS I DIVORCED.

coconut donuts are my favorite.  i ate two hot dogs for lunch I didn't eat the buns didn't like them, had a donut instead.  that's interesting that donuts is acceptable to spell check but not the singular.  safeway clearance had 13 for $1.99 i dropped one wrangling the box.  the coconut is blue and white with funny too sweet eyes.  i'm a sucker for cute.

I JUST SIGNED UP FOR AARP VOLUNTEER WINE MEET 7/11.  IT KEPT MESSING WITH ME SO I SENT THEM AN E MAIL AND RECEIVED CONFIRMATION.  RSVP ONLY.

I GAVE MYSELF A SINUS HEADACHE.  TOO MUCH SUGAR.


No comments:

Post a Comment