Friday, October 1, 2021

laff laundry closed 8 am

completely gutted.  it's been slow since pandemic and school is just finally reopened.  

seniors downstairs has 2 table and chairs for computing charging.  the pools are still 'closed'.  when i mentioned to janitor don the pool toys he blamed Albert's kid.  no reason for kid's toys to be here unless they were using pools.  i hope i don't look that stupid.

i picked up lunch and came to lucky laundry Lincoln-Scott.  back parking lot more convenient and 3 load $3.25 compared to Laff $4.50.  i may go back to seniors.  i'm the boss.  

back at seniors same #1 parking losing shade getting hotter.  allergies bad today.  i computed for an hour listening to healing and ate half my lunch.  when i pulled in i had waited for 3 Asians standing talking their native language to move from space #1.  when leaving i backed up and younger old man moves in front of my car telling me i have to go all around parking lot.  then he starts trying to insult me don't i understand English in his heavily accented voice.  i told him i've probably been speaking English longer than he meaning his second language and he assumes i'm older than him saying i think the rules don't apply to me anymore because i'm older.  the woman asks me to placate him so i ask them are they they parking lot police, no.  he tries to get the older old man to get someone from inside.  no, he doesn't want to go.  he tells me he never argues so i ask him what he thinks he's doing.  i asked him why he wants to give himself high blood pressure this is so silly.  he says his blood pressure is fine 70/100 low blood pressure.  

so i pull back into my space to get them out of the road and the car in front of me leaves and i follow it out of the lot.  got home unloaded car with cart and hung clothes.  watched my 'love boat.' 

what a trip.  i opened page for tomorrow if it stays without connection.  yay! it did so far.  

No comments:

Post a Comment