Monday, January 10, 2022

he really was my brother

Eric always charged me 500 and made me sit around waiting 5-6 hours.  Carlos charged $172 took 2 hours total.  and my peace of mind.  i gave him the groceries.  yay!  i don't have to drop off st just or library or seniors.  took me an hour clearing passenger seat space to get to glove box.  put things in trunk and back seat.  whew!  he drove me to pick up lunchroom center closed again.  back at garage parts delivered i ate while he changed the spark plugs and cabin filter.  i found a penny and lost it.  i blessed it.  when we left i insisted on locking car he said no one would touch it he never knew my sisters.

straight to sunny vale library i computed forgot panda survey paid city gamed.  looked through sale went to gym 2.  loud ginny from seniors there motivated me out of tub.  safe way i walked  bought lettuce found bright shiny dime blessing always works.  home still didn't feel like cooking meats.  shredded lettuce rice panda for dinner 3 donut dessert.  i don't know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment