Tuesday, January 11, 2022

i was so hungry

remembered today senior discount good will display box $5.  on to main computer for panda survey i remembered line dancing films.  and hula helped my autism.  Darryl helped me find them.  he thought to look new dvds.  i bet he's smarter than most people.  i checked bookstore 2 possibles line dancing and rumi cd.  God respects me when i work but sHe loves me when i sing.

went to seniors only dining is closed.  i saw toke going in and followed her to say hi.  i miss her.  

came to s v library.  car is running so smoothly.  it was rough before.  it's so quiet.  i changed my Wellesley shirt for cooler white cotton.  i ate my lunch listening to healing then went in computed gamed checked bookstore.  gym 2 was great saw Adrian from seniors.  detoured going home to lucky's and big lots.  used coupons and free soup.  Milton helped me find items.

home 5:45 already dark.  feels weird driving in the dark.  did a lot for a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment