Tuesday, August 16, 2022

still hasn't accepted payment-pending

called city talked to girl sidney.  nothing.  strange energy.  salt and pepper on table and heather talked about me moving my charging.  so weird.  swam no tub yet.  watched 'any day now' nu stepped my hour.  i'm so good.  i'm proud of myself.  

toke always asks my plans.  don't have any.  energy is so weird.  

talking to Sue seniors she brags she voted for Trump and believes all his lies refusing to admit he's a liar becoming furious won't admit mistake.  doesn't believe people have died for his lies.  that the news is fake.  i wonder if he's apocalypse satan.  white american women are Trumps power base.  women hating they're women.  Trump objectifies and subjugates everyone men women children.  he uses fear to control and manipulate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment