Friday, January 13, 2023

lucky 13.

woke early looking forward to 3 free days.  monday holiday.  loaded and picked up free drink lucky's and clearance water and found clearance wilcox t shirt.  i could never afford during high school not any more baby.   wore it exercise.  motivation.

brenda gave me romaine heart calling it endive.  we're all scarred and damaged and perfectly suited to care for each other.  mimi substituted for kirby.  i've been missing her mornings in the gym.  she's doing well.  

lovely lunch with my jonathon livingston seagull flock.  i finally found my family.  well created.  drizzling i decided on sunny library puzzles.  relaxed went panda.  ate entire orange and sesame chiken chow mein.  wrote scathing review i don't like being ignored waiting to pay while my food gets cold.  won't be back to that one.  

after the 3 bullies i'm missing my sisters.  i still love them i share dna i love them as myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment