Monday, January 16, 2023

feeling frantic

oh, what to do.  ate a protein bar that was too sweet.  nuked ate burrito.  keep falling asleep.  i've always been responsible for myself.  and everyone else.  i'm remembering my toddlerhood.  i can see and feel my sad baby self.    

feeling depressed watching movies on dead people.  seems the interesting ones are dead.  i'm sleeping it off.  maybe depression is a form of emotional exhaustion, simple overload.

my emotions are all over.  doing avoids feeling.  postpones feeling.  i'm sitting with my feelings.  processing.  scary and uncomfortable painful scary.  hard to do and be.  new torture.  new possibilities for balance.  happiness.  new unknown territory.  

i suddenly remembered to pay cell phone.  good girl!  i take my wins whatever wherever i find them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment