Monday, May 8, 2023

internet withdrawals?

my first day without a hotspot.  i'm using senior center wi-fi.  so far ok.  i'm motivated to move.  On weekends i'd have to go out.  no staying home.  closest 24 hour gym.  

my body is so itchy.  i'm itching to heal.  lunch pleasant toki, alex so relaxing kimo's girl volunteer.  predictable.  makes a point of disrespecting me like my sister aiko, stand-in.  reminds me of a cat.  she makes a 'look at me move' then ignores me.  like a loveable cat.

after lunch puzzled 'til 2:30.  home watched 'vamps' on tv.  relaxed, cooked potatoes, heated carnitas, chopped napa cabbage.  boxed milk still good with chips ahoy reeses pieces cookies.

galaxy quest 5, jeopardy wheel 7-8, jeopardy masters 8-9.  heaven.  

forgot to enter the wheel of fortune.  stress free!

No comments:

Post a Comment