Thursday, November 23, 2023

i was in hell most of my life 11/23/23 mustard chicken

heaven is great!  i'm relaxing.  nowhere i have to be.  no one is demanding or criticizing me.  

jane thanked me in front of everyone for connecting her to the mexican chocolate she wanted from the market deli.  i've never felt so warm and appreciated before.  she did all the leg work, i just told her the solution and she did it.  my family and familiars demanded i fulfill all their desires without appreciation or thanks or even acknowledgment.  like the genie/slave of the lamp.  i gave them the safety and security of a friendly world.  from 8 years old i raised them all.  and all they did was sabotage my life to keep me enslaved.  old, antiquated effective behavioral model.

the subliminal recordings on you tube are working.  i'm choosing people who respect, appreciate and acknowledge me.  yay! me!  

baked chicken sliced thick part coated with spicy mustard 400 o half hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment