Friday, November 3, 2023

jujubes

i went out to the car 9:30 am to see how i felt.  still too tired.  i loaded free lucky's 5-8 oz processed cheese.  not worth forcing myself.  i brought in drinking water.  i ate jujubes chinese granny gave me last friday at seniors.  full of c and fiber.  sat in trunk all week.  

when i have the energy i want to fill my car with gasoline and buy 2 car key copies.  simple things make me happy.  i toasted a split croissant and topped with hummus.  i have my appetite back.  i haven't felt hungry for over a week.  i ate out of habit.  

i just remembered 2003.  i went to emergency twice.  i had surgery, had to hire an attorney, shawn parr, to stop my sisters harassing me with threats of physical eviction.  no one to stand up for me.  no wonder i'm still depressed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment