Friday, February 23, 2024

watching 'christmas lucky charm'

sweet.  i'm too independent.  i'm not needy enough.  i survived being dumped on my 5 year older sister, losing my grandma who took care of me from birth when mom decided to intervene in my life.  mom and dad were so jealous.  every man in my life was a repeat of no one loving me more than loving them.  all my relationships have been competitions.  not relationships at all.  

hopper was very busy.  late going and coming home.  and today tyroon drove into parking lot.  

i got to seniors at 10, stored my things in locker room.  i walked to the post office bought a sheet of 2024 dragon stamps, mission library i returned movies.  new librarian minnie.  16 minutes walk back.  lunch trudy and kenny saved places.  nice to relax.  toki and fred.  lunch was good meatloaf, mash gravy.  i remembered little water.  i won snack bar, 2 tops one new.  walter showed up i left bingo early.  i picked up prepaid turkey sandwich lunch.  i returned cathy and carlos calls.  she got my card spent time emergency.  he sent pictures of car damage.  walter talked to inge and helen.  time for home shared ride.  

No comments:

Post a Comment