Thursday, February 29, 2024

happy leap day

i've never felt more alive and together.  i'm grateful for my health and friends.  house in shambles, car a wreck i feel ok and at peace.  this is a perfectly imperfect world.  i've changed.  i love and accept this world.  the only path to lasting change.

i almost missed last 2 episodes disk 3 'just shoot me' 2001.  

this day feels like a week.  i started calling early 8 am took 45 minutes to get to senior center.  swam first time since valentines.  felt good.  bookmobile.  cody had my requests.  told him i'd see him pacific gardens i forgot thursdays at the seniors.  pfft!  out of my head.  rude annoying weirdo watched me puzzling muttering at me.  after lunch she couldn't add to puzzle made nasty snide comments like my mom and sisters.  i called hopper immediately after eating and dispatch program down call back in hour i finished puzzle.  she left in a huff.  

in my head i could hear groucho marx saying 'leave in a huff or a huff and a half.'  Don't go away mad just go away.

8 pm bed nothing on tv.  thought about trying cap one not appealing.  maybe tomorrow.  maybe.  i got e mail re hopper $1.75 charge i verified good.  

checked anthem prime OTC balance $30 not $150 so i went through tome finally found on page 71 not listed in table of contents or silver sneakers page 147.  i added.  i feel like i'm doing their job.  sloppy like burgos.  11:15 pm done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment