Saturday, February 10, 2024

i bought lunch from senior snack bar.

i used bingo win.  tohir is working for credits.  he gave me peanuts, crackers, ham cheese sand, chips, water, p salad, banana.  reminds me mom never made my lunch or gave me lunch money like the sisters.  the universe is loving me.  sprouts lettuces 99 cents.  someone left can vienna, 2 very green bananas, peach cup, cherry turnover, fork spoon.  perfect since tohir forgot utensils.    

library so calm listening to healing, eating lunch digesting it all.  taxes very full, busy.  

puzzle table maryam 7 more like 10 and aisha 6 more like 2 introduced themselves.  their mother dumps them and goes online.  i apologized to them for the lack of a mother and when they are old like me they can have their happy childhood.  aisha begging for attention wrecked puzzle.  done for the day.  i don't have to suffer trying to put up with discord.  

lack of hot spot ok.  

i rested, living for me in the fireplace chair with feet up.  renewed i fixed the puzzle.  library closed 4 home at 4:30 i finally remembered the perfect steaks.  i dredged in cinnamon and grilled on electric hibachi sitting in living room watching tv.  heaven.  washed immediately easily.  delicious sliced steak green salad honey mustard dressing.  heated hibachi to dry thoroughly.  put away voila!  

No comments:

Post a Comment