Saturday, April 13, 2024

brilliant-mekenna driver

i walked to nob hill in the sprinkles, asked and received 2 white castle cheeseburgers, salad, chips, clearance oregano chatted with Meme.  

my brain is better on twice the vit D.  trip planning to the Sunny library I first thought of lucky's and the gym then Starbucks and Denny's next to 22 bus every 15 minutes.  The driver gave me a free ride.  smooth to Pastoria.  I walked to library, returned, picked up, rested at puzzle table.  astronaut show.  biting 50 cold dark.  $1 seniors to Lawrence.  thought about b king.  another day.  walked big lots then lucky's picked up free Texas bbq sauce and 4 Tina burritos 59 cents ea.  walked to gym 50 o dark.  decided to walk home.  half hour wait for ride.  same time.  I wore the wrong boots.  next time hiking.  home 12:45 famished I ate cheeseburger slider feet swelled.  ate green chili meat bean burrito, salad poppy dressing while watching 'heaven is for real.'  heavenly.

3 i'm ready for my nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment