Saturday, April 6, 2024

i'm so much better

i just spent 2 1/2 hours looking for the spot.  i put it on the pillow next to me.  when i looked for it to charge i couldn't find it.  i looked everywhere, over and over.  i finally looked in heal my life nothing for confusion dizziness had "i am deeply centered and peaceful in life.  i am safe to be alive and joyous."  i wrote it out 3 times and remembered i sorted and filled my supplement container for next week.  sure enough it had fallen into my vitamin box.  relief.  attention deficit from autism nothing surprises me for long.  

and i'm ok.  i didn't strain my back.  not driving is the best.

watching 'tenth kingdom' miniseries i realize the evil, cruel, vicious mother is the rule and the good kind mother the exception.

i haven't stayed up to watch saturday night live in years.  kristen wiig.  

No comments:

Post a Comment