Tuesday, April 9, 2024

i'm ready to live

I spent my life living the family program.  2001 I was ready and willing to die.  the family tradition of suicide prepared me for my train wreck of my dysfunctional family.  9/5/99 my dad refused medical advice and '01 mom stopped her meds.  passive suicides.  her daughters she trained so thoroughly in being cold heartless money grubbers lived down to her expectations and refused her.  she reaped what she sowed.

every family is dysfunctional.  the experiences of 25-10 even 5 years ago are less relevant in the fast changing world today.  the materially successful person recognizes the shape of things and adapts it to their advantage.  

I called Peter/Pedro 10:14 'got the check waiting on parts'.  gas is over $5/gal.  i'll definitely keep using transportation.

lunch ok.  Andy, Toki, Fred, Jane, great lunch companions.  talked to Elizabeth so self deprecating.


No comments:

Post a Comment