Tuesday, September 3, 2024

I just figured out I'm a messy 73 teen-2 days free

24 hour gym internet.  I never had the freedom to just be.  my life was scrutinized, their job to make me miserable.  so now i'm being the teenager.  I still have too many responsibilities.  today chase, Walmart, seniors.  maybe library.  or do nothing at home.  hmm...  projected 94 degree day.  I have tuna noodle in trunk.

mission library 195.8 miles 10:17

*1 193.8 miles deposit

walmart 192.5 miles -a reds, gluco gold, beets

Chase flora vista 189.5 miles withdrawal

lucky gym 189 miles

so far so good.  remembered to mail life insurance.  on to seniors.

listening to healing i could do it all day all night.  SCORED LEFTOVER LUNCH.  Sprouts sweet orange jerky 99 cents 16 left.  under the main library 82 degrees.  91 outside.  AIR quality unhealthy making me sneeze.

smelling smoke feeling congested glad i have nicotine.  fire with fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment