Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy leap day.

Still have sniffles.  I'll just give them back.  The old Susan was so persistent in being scrupulous.  And I don't care.  Doesn't seem to affect this experience or my life would be so much better.  I've been wasting time and energy.  Maybe it's been an exercise in focus and concentration.   

Reminds me of the New Adventures of the New Susan....  I am the new Susan.  Now I understand my fascination with the New Adventures of Old Christine.  The show is unfunny, watching barely functioning messed up people navigate through life seemingly doing better than me.  I guess that's what I find so unfunny.  Just a tad jealous. Good looking white people have it the best, the easiest until they age like the rest of us.  Age is the great equalizer. 

God is neutral.

Wow! almost closed out without publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment