Friday, April 16, 2021

wheee...

i asked toke for help and she did it.  she actually brought my bouncy home for me.  while stretching and walking senior park across the street was fold up walker and mini trampoline with other things.  i used the walker to get the trampoline to my car.  i thought maybe helen could use it.  i couldn't fit the trampoline in my car.  when i saw toke it took me 10 minutes debating asking her for help.  and she did it.  she dropped it off without torturing me or being dramatic or refusing to help.   

she has no idea how AWESOME this is for me.  she's done more for me in the few senior center years for me than EVERYTHING everyone's ever done for me my ENTIRE life.  my family trained me not to expect help from anyone.  my important relationships supported that.  i picked them from what i knew.  

i know different now.

i called to thank her and helen already has a back up walker.  i have another in middle room.  i use it for moving things.  i'll buy her olive parmesan bread.  it's so good and light.  doesn't need butter or anything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment