Friday, April 2, 2021

did my stretching

some computing kiely park.  walked around scoping amenities.  lived here most of my life and brought mom to see begonia or camellia festival she wanted to see.  like diamond exchange in redwood city.  or jewelry store in cup.  my life was dedicated to making my parents happy.  dead-icated.  when i was little i was afraid of them and when i matured, i understood, i realized how sad they really were.  they never took responsibility for their continued unhappiness.  so they never learned how to be happy.  

checked county requested secret cd.  remarkable turn around time.  

my family are good examples of how not to be.

ate my r b sandwich and raw asp.  picked up lucky's free vita water clearance p chops.  maybe i'll bake with mustard.  back to main more computing.  

i'm so blessed.  someone worthy to share it is perfection.

i drove past st just left bag of apples and took black pepper spam.  home i watched 'love boat' cooked p chops with sliced onions 'til tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment