Monday, April 26, 2021

3 minutes to load computer connection

my general feelings.  woke feeling stressed.  decided no bins today.  no need.  still feeling the sword of damocles over my head.  could be end of month blues.  it's been awhile.  tonight is pink full moon 8:30.  the pull of the moon luna-tics.

love sick the film numbness vs feeling.  i had so much pain squashed down inside me to tolerate living.  my entire childhood was humiliation, degradation and torture.  it's a miracle i'm still alive.  as a toddler i remember being pushed out the window, off swings.  i learned if i did it to myself my sister would leave me alone.  i learned to be alone.    

i checked check from pch issued by wells fargo.  i can pick up eggs from last week ad and go to bank.  lunchtime line out the door.  got eggs, walked store, nothing i wanted.  bought eggs considered bathroom code didn't need it needed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment