Friday, June 11, 2021

(second day nails)

someone is dropping nails in my parking space.  wasn't there in the morning when i left.  i walk around the back of my car every morning when leaving.  sabotage.  first day i thought it was left from fence repair.  but it's on the wrong side.  and new nails appeared after policing the area.

county automatically renewed my loans.  i don't have to deal with it.  i came kiely park after dollar store.  3 socks, 2 juice, 3 chips.  loaded lucky freebie and double points.  considered when to pick up.  after seniors.   stretched easily.  cruised to senior park quick pick up.  college safe way nothing today.  lucky's out of trout i bought green giant cheesy broccoli cauliflower, 2 mangoes.  onto homestead clearance toothpaste, water filters.  parked under shade at st just walked returned 2 movies, used computer main.  

home 2:30 put weekend food away using cart to unload car.  i keep reminding myself to slowly recover.  i'm feeling so enthusiastic i want to do.  i have to rest my body.  i 'm feeling generous and want to give away the freebie pro biotic but my body needs it.       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment